Thursday 8 September 2011

The 2011 Season - nflgbview's Predictions

We are just a few hours away from the start of the 2011 season, and it is about time I made my predictions for the year.  I will make my predictions for the final division standings, including division champions, 'Wildcard' teams, and I will also predict the whole Superbowl bracket.  I will not be giving records in the regular season standings though.

Ok, here goes!

AFC

East : Patriots, Jets, Dolphins, Bills

North : Steelers, Ravens, Browns, Bengals

South : Texans, Colts, Jaguars, Titans

West : Chargers, Chiefs, Broncos, Raiders

NFC

East : Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Redskins

North : Packers, Lions, Bears, Vikings

South : Falcons, Saints, Buccaneers, Panthers

West : Rams, Cardinals, Seahawks, 49'ers

This is how I see the teams seeded:

AFC : Patriots, Steelers, Chargers, Texans, Jets, Ravens

NFC : Falcons, Packers, Eagles, Rams, Saints, Cowboys.

So here is how I see the playoff bracket panning out, with the winners:

Wildcard Weekend

Ravens @ Chargers
Jets @ Texans

Cowboys @ Eagles
Saints @ Rams

Divisional Round

Ravens @ Patriots
Jets @ Steelers

Saints @ Falcons
Eagles @ Packers

Conference Championships

Steelers @ Patriots

Packers @ Falcons

Superbowl

Steelers vs Falcons


So there we have it, I have the Steelers and the Falcons in this years Superbowl, with Matt Ryan and co. coming out on top for the Falcons.  Do you agree? Disagree?  Let me know.  Leave a comment, email - nflgbview@googlemail.com or contact me on twitter - nflgbview

Do you think you can predict the outcome of games better than I can, well why don't we compete?  Sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions!!