Tuesday 21 September 2010

Sorry for the delay!!

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to appologise to you all for the delay in 'nflgbview' getting started for the new season.  I can happily announce that I am back in the UK as a married man, and ready to start writing again.  Things have been very hectic and therefore the site has had to take a back seat for the past month or so.  Anyway everything is back to normal now, so look forward to all the features returning to the site starting from now.  As you can see the standings, schedule and fantasy pages are all up to date.  The game previews section will be updated towards the end of the week, and I hope to write up a couple of week 2 games for you in the game reviews section.  But rest assured - the best coverage of the NFL in the UK is now up and running again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions!!